Self-Managed Super Fund Loans
Did you know that you can use your Self-Managed Super fund to buy an Investment property?
Moreover, you can borrow in your Self-Managed Super Fund (SMSF) to complete the purchase.
We can help you with
- Get a Pre-Approval for the property purchase
- Finding the right loan that suits your needs
Benefits of buying in a Self-Managed-Super-Fund:
- After retirement, currently there is no tax on either the capital gains or the rent
- Before retirement, currently capital gains and rent are taxed at 15 per cent
- Direct control of your super investments
- You can own your business premises through your super fund, lease it to your business and the rent you pay to your SMSF is generally tax-deductible to your business
- Asset Protection
- Diversification in your portfolio
The Self-Managed Super Funds loans options we provide include:
- SMSF Loan to purchase a residential property within your SMSF
- Refinance of existing SMSF loans